Addiction is an issue that affects people from all walks of life. Not only is the addict affected, those people close to the addict will feel the destruction of addictive behavior. This ebook has been compiled to give you information about different addictions and how you can begin your recovery.
Some of the tips included in this book include:
• The importance of understanding what addiction is all about.
• Understanding the stages of addiction and the stages of recovery.
• Information about the detox process.
• Information about treatment programs.
• How you can get the most out of treatment programs.
• The importance of personal goals.
• The importance of finding balance in your life.
• Dealing with denial.
• Getting fit both physically and mentally.
• The importance of finding your own personal power.
The tips outlined in this book will provide addicts and their loved ones with multiple facts, information, and coping tools when it comes to the road to recovery. The more that you understand about your own addiction or the addiction of someone close to you, the better able you’ll be to handle the many aspects of the disease.
Recovery from addiction can take many forms including detox treatment in a medical facility and taking part in a 12-step program. The important thing to focus on is being prepared for the many ups and downs that will be experienced along the way. Addiction affects the addict physically, mentally, and emotionally. This means that the recovery process is three fold and will take time to work through. With time and patience you can recover from your addiction.
Format: Full 56 page PDF eBook
This is a downloadable product. Nothing will be shipped to you. After purchase, you will receive a link where you can download this product immediately.